Once WADIT is installed in the interlock you are ready to drive, one minute or one year later.
Most common WADIT® applications include:
- Permanent and temporary sheet and pipe pile wall constructions for ports, islands, cofferdams, etc.
- Building trenches in soil with a high ground water level
- Casting the sheet pile wall interlock to prevent the ingress of soil components and the seizing of the piles during the driving process that this involves
- Sheet pile wall constructions in soil types with ground water and a low content of fine particles (gravel-type soil) and with unsuitable particle size distribution
- Reduction of interlock friction
- Encapsulation of contaminated soil areas
- Dam renovation work
- Sealing river banks
- Delimitation of underground water masses in water protection areas
- Sealing work on concrete and steel parts